Stake. Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of faux-outrage and fake morality. Has anybody mentioned that they'll not go to another game until Everton drops their sponsor, yet?
Most of them probably don't go anyway, and if they do, do they not go against teams with gambling sponsors ?

If anyone is offended by this they best not watch the Qatar world cup where stadiums were built using human slaves.

Fans cant want us to be financially strong / competing whilst clamouring to be a "nice" club thats finances reflect that of a Championship team.

The reality is we aint an attractive proposition to global sponsers.

Cant have your cake and eat it.
Agree. Cash is king.

It's also a sign we, as a business, want money. Reckon Chang didn't invent alcoholism but we were with them for a decade, I was unhappy with how much people liked it for 2 reasons - I'm an ex alcoholic and didn't like it on my team, and it's a distinctly average (at best) beer. But guess what? Not only was the beer crap, we were also a virtual unknown in Thailand - I've had friends go there on holiday, I've asked for a shirt, they had 0 anywhere. As a kicker - we received no money.

So no money, no marketing, no standing abroad... to be sponsored by a crap beer. At least we get SOME money now.
Sorry, not being funny (maybe pedantic) as an alcoholic myself I'd love to know how you become an EX alcoholic?

Status
Not open for further replies.