Stake. Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately, that's it.

Pragmatism has to win.

It's still hard to reconcile with EitC and the dump of the Pesa.
We all spend our lives looking at China in disgust while we prop up their entire economy with our mass consumerism.

You either accept the world for what it is or you go live in a cabin and give yourself a true moral stand.

*posted on PC mostly made in China

Not really bothered about it. Money is key.

End of the day, alcohol and smoking ads ruled for decades. Was only in by 2017 that alcohol sponsors got knocked on the head completely.

Gazprom pumped money into the champions league until this year. Coca Cola and McDonald's have been responsible for obesity for decades gets paraded each major tournament.

Gambling ads are on every football break, the biggest sports broadcaster promote their own gambling product.

The gambling addiction problem won't start and end with football sponsorships.

We all spend our lives looking at China in disgust while we prop up their entire economy with our mass consumerism.

You either accept the world for what it is or you go live in a cabin and give yourself a true moral stand.

*posted on PC mostly made in China
Yes, it's impossible to live your life without any hypocrisy. There's no harm in trying to improve the world in small ways where you can, though. Part of that is having a moan to the right people about things like this.

The ban is coming, almost certainly, so we won't have to worry about this particular moral conundrum for much longer.

It'll be on to the next vicey industry.

Yes, it's impossible to live your life without any hypocrisy. There's no harm in trying to improve the world in small ways where you can, though. Part of that is having a moan to the right people about things like this.

The ban is coming, almost certainly, so we won't have to worry about this particular moral conundrum for much longer.

It'll be on to the next vicey industry.
Gaming loot boxes are a REAL issue currently.

Utterly dreadful that I will have to stop following a club I've followed for forty or so years. I'm ashamed that they've sunk to this depth. In a stroke they undermine all the principles of care they show with EITC. Hypocrites.

Someone let me know when it changes.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.