Stake. Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have been worse I suppose .......could have gone for LIV .....or are they Newcastle's new sponsor?

Everybody would be whinging if we had a deal at £5m per year with somebody more morally appealing.

Sadly it’s the reality of modern football. Given our financial situation we really can’t afford to be precious about who our kit sponsor is.

The RS are sponsored by a financial institution who broke trade sanctions with Iran and allowed money to be laundered through its business by criminal gangs, but that’s okay because it’s not gambling, apparently.

Any news on a sleeve sponser. Can’t believe we couldn’t get one last year.
I’ve heard it’s this mate. Should go well on the sponsors board together.
B090BF5C-9BC4-4089-8266-E2E0C532B59D.png

I'm personally not happy with this decision. Think it reeks of double standards and just emphasises the point that the club literally doesn't know what path they are on.

It also shows that you can't believe a single thing they tell you. It's basically saying we were in a good position financially so we can have morals. But now we aren't we don't have those morals anymore. Classy

A gambling sponsor?? Damn you Everton!! Why can’t you be sponsored by a bank with links to terrorism like Liverpool, or an airline from a country with enormous human rights abuses like City! Gambling indeed, absolutely beyond the pale, and I for one will not be silent until we are competing in the Champions League with Jeremy Corbyn as our main shirt sponsor. Boooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.