Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, just like before, there are several players who are so bad, they are making the rest of the team look worse. With average players in place of Keane, Jagielka, and Schniederlin, Rennes would have scored 0 goals. Replace those 3, plus with Digne coming in, and even as average as the likes of Siggy have been the team is fine.

It really is much dire than I thought. This team is going to get relegated without several replacements and/or youth players stepping up.

Jags, Baines and Williams are well past it

Keane and Schneids are shells of their former selves

We'll give up 5 goals a game if Silva is relying on them to play his system

We've increasingly regressed as this pre-season has gone on.... pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work.

Weird thing for me was that we looked energetic and purposeful until we came back from Portugal. Now we're conceding for fun, and suddenly it feels just like it did with Koeman. Clear and obvious problems with nowhere to turn. One terrible window and it takes years to fix.

! team compact playing to their strengths, against a team of individuals with no shape and a suicidal formation. This managager is a snake oil salesman like the spanish clown martinez.
Oh come on mate he’s only just got here, way too early for any judgements, we need quality players, it’s time for the whole club to pull together and secure them

Gueye is the engine, he should be there to win the ball and give it to a ball player.. most worrying thing for me is the number of ones on here looking forward to Holgate coming back

Keane for me is the biggest disappointment of all the silly signings from last year. He is devoid of any passion and energy. If there is anyone that needs to be sold it’s him. Only thing is we will have to take a massive loss again. I’ve always really liked Jags especially as a professional and an individual, but he is certainly past it now, time to show him the door.

Richie Larson though looks like the best signing we have made in years. Just need another 8 for the first team now.

..i’m sure he wears Adidas Diving Boots. I looked them up but can’t find them so he must get them specially made.

If Jags and Keane had a 100m race, I reckon we'd have Mina & Digne signed and announced before the race is over...
Why should jags and Keane be having to get involved in foot races all the time.Play a system that does not allow people to get behind them and get some pressure on the ball in front of them

Problem isn't the manager. It's the players. No pace and no ability to read the game to make up for that. Schneiderlin, Keane and Jagielka are all not good enough.
you could add a few more to that list, Sandro , Baines, ,kev, and i dont think we have a forward that fits into his style of playing at the monent other than the one he has brought in.
only ones out of the young players that could be anything more than squad fillers are DCL and Benni

I was on the same boat as you before this game, "It's just pre season" but that is our pretty much first team getting annihilated by a mid table french team, We offered nothing creative apart from some Richarlison moments, Any average Joe walks through our midfield. Our Defenders with a 5 yard head start getting burned.

We are in trouble lad.

And we won 23 - 0 a couple lof weeks ago, preseason is all about fitness and learning tactics it’s not serious. Sure we are playing with two different teams each half, it’s clear to see the approach is to change our philosophey as a team and he’s given the whole squad mins to learn how to press and his game plan.

I couldn’t care less if we were stuffed 12-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.