Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The heady days of winning 22-0 seems such a long time ago.

To a 5th division Austrian team. We've not beaten a professional side this pre-season. We got turned over by Blackburn. If we don't get 2-3 players in over the next few days, then it might be time to panic.

clearly we need a manager who is going to put defense first, no nonsense stuff, ugly football that doesn't lose you games. Does anybody know of such a manager who might be free at the moment?
why-david-moyes-has-no-eyebrows.jpg

Oh come on mate he’s only just got here, way too early for any judgements, we need quality players, it’s time for the whole club to pull together and secure them
We’ve bought one player. Clearly we have issues in getting players in. Christ, we’re having issues in getting players out. Anyone demanding a total squad revamp is deluded and is going to have to look to other alternatives to getting decent results.

Oh come on mate he’s only just got here, way too early for any judgements, we need quality players, it’s time for the whole club to pull together and secure them
How many more quality players does this team need, we have just been ripped apart by a team with not 1 player anyone has ever heard of.

I didn’t watch. I assume we were poor in defence and in central midfield?

How did we look going forward?

Crap mate, Tosun was non - existent, had one good chance, a header he should have buried (again, including the 2 against Blackburn) Richarlson was the one who looked threatening going forward, took his goal well, but tired second half and was mainly quiet.

So, to recap...since December: - on our travels:

an appalling 0-0 draw at (to be relegated) West Brom, 1-2 defeat at Bournemouth, 1-2 cup defeat at Liverpool, a dismal 0-4 defeat at Spurs, a pathetic 1-5 defeat at Arsenal, a 0-1 defeat at Watford, a 1-2 defeat at Burnley - a brief hiatus of a 2-1 win against 10 men (to be relegated) Stoke, a 1-1 draw at (to be relegated) Swansea, a 2-0 win at Huddersfield.. and a 1-3 defeat at West Ham..

and, now, with a clean slate.. (after whipping a bunch of farmers 22-0).. a scarcely credible 1-1 draw at Bury, a defeat on penalties to a rank poor Lille, a 0-1 defeat at Porto, a pathetic 0-3 defeat at Blackburn and a 1-4 defeat at Stade Rennais..

And you all keep telling me that everything is ok?

..not sure we all do.

And we won 23 - 0 a country lie of weeks ago, preseason is all about fitness it’s not serious sure we are playing with two different teams each half, it’s clear to see the approach is to change our philosopher as a ye and he’s given tha whole squad mins to learn how to press.

I couldn’t care less if we were stuffed 12-0.
:Blink:

If Jags and Keane had a 100m race, I reckon we'd have Mina & Digne signed and announced before the race is over...
Mate, the universe would have finished its expansion, recontracted to singularity and the second Big Bang event have occurred before those two finished that race.

Status
Not open for further replies.