Match Thread Spurs v Everton Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned it off and will play a bit of darts instead. Should be entertaining to see the full time score in 30 minutes. We've been set back over a decade thanks to the disgraceful mismanagement of this club.

You buy no pace and power in the summer and spend money on has-beens and never-wazzas and you get served up this tripe!

We're probably the only team in the modern era that rolls over to all big 6 away games cos of the inferior, complexed, frightened mindset.

Last win at Spurs: 2008
Last win at RS: 1999
Last win at Chelsea & Arsenal: I don't even remember

The only freak result was at OT in 2013 and looks like the next one will be in 3013.

What a sham.What an embarrassment.We are so far off the big teams, it's depressing.I can't wait for this season to end.The Big Sam bubble has well and truly burst.Oh well just another few months of pain, and his reign will be over.Hopefully.

The sooner this utterly terrible season is over the better. Thank God this league is so shocking because we'd almost certainly go down with this horrible gang of wasters I'd it wasn't. As it is i think we'll have enough to cobble together wins against the poor sides at home and stumble over the finish line. In the summer however, drastic action is needed, a new manager with a long-term vision and three quarters of this side need to be shown the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.