Match Thread Spurs v Everton Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I’m Lookman I’m asking for a move. Plays great in Cyprus, sits for 3 matches and can’t even get on the bench. Plays great against Liverpool, can’t get on the pitch. All that while his teammates have a laugh.
wouldnt be surprised f he hasnt asked for one,or at least asked for a loan which known us,will turn into a perm transfer,how lookman just because of his age is not played when we have the crap playing we do,i havent got a clue

You know what the worst thing is this season? 3 managers and the same result with these players.

When we are losing, we are playing like we are holding on for a win. Hoofing it to no-one, panicking, not actually attacking, when we should be chasing the game and trying to score. Anyone half decent can make us panic and we allow pressure onto ourselves despite needing to do it to the other team.

We are playing like we should be bottom of the league, and have done for most of the season. Jesus, imagine spending 170 million now and not being able to attack still and shut scared of the other team

Status
Not open for further replies.