Match Thread Southampton vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But according to Eggs our fans all hold hands singing ring around the rosie.

We've got a great following as I say (one of the best away followings in the country 100%) but the dooey eyed "best fans in der werld" is kopite talk imo.

You're a belter of the highest order! Considering what we have had to put up with our fans are the best.

There's a bad 1% associated with any major club.

You're a belter of the highest order! Considering what we have had to put up with our fans are the best.

There's a bad 1% associated with any major club.

Hundreds of millions spent on players

New boss stadium being built

Regular top 7 finishes under Wee Davey and a few cup semi's and final.

7th, 8th, 8th under Koeman/Silva/Alladyce

Carlo Ancelotti as manager.

Last season was our first relegation battle since the early 00's and you are bleating on like we're Bolton.

Behave yerself.

Good display, with plenty of fight. Nice to start enjoying watching them again! My god though, Gary Birtles on the highlights was doing his best to ruin it!

All Gary bottles does is slag everyone off … constantly saying how crap the match is and how everyone is doing everything wrong

We are now unbeaten over the last six games, only one other club is so unbeaten.
That's absolutely massive. Don't think we'll get turned over often this season if we can keep the spine of this team fit. The real question for me would be if we have enough firepower to turn draws into wins, as against the better teams that wouldn't have been anywhere near enough yesterday.

Just watched the whole match. As others have said we were better first half than second but defended with resolution.

I went for Alex Iwobi for MoM, though I could have just as easily gone with Idrissa, the understanding between the two of them is impressive.

MacNeil plays so much better on the left than on the right, he should be played that way. Also his corners are better than Grey's who should stick to free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.