Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Leicester last season we need to get as many points on the board now as December is absolutely hectic for us with 6 pointer games:

12th Dec - Chelsea H
15th Dec - Leicester A
19th Dec - Arsenal H
22nd Dec - Man Utd H Cup Quarter Final
26th Dec - Sheff Utd A
28th Dec - Man City H

That there is make or break especially with having only one CF in DCL (its okay doh lads we dont need another forward option).

Get as many points as we can now - why Richy getting himself sent off is so frustrating as the 3 games he misses in Saints, Newcastle Away and Utd at home we should be looking at minimum 7 points just hope his loss doesn't result in dropped points.

Like Leicester last season we need to get as many points on the board now as December is absolutely hectic for us with 6 pointer games:

12th Dec - Chelsea H
15th Dec - Leicester A
19th Dec - Arsenal H
22nd Dec - Man Utd H Cup Quarter Final
26th Dec - Sheff Utd A
28th Dec - Man City H

That there is make or break especially with having only one CF in DCL (its okay doh lads we dont need another forward option).

Get as many points as we can now - why Richy getting himself sent off is so frustrating as the 3 games he misses in Saints, Newcastle Away and Utd at home we should be looking at minimum 7 points just hope his loss doesn't result in dropped points.

The only benefit of having so many big games in a row is that I can’t see this side losing them all back to back ... in years gone by we would emerge with nothing but I can’t see this team losing 5-6 in a row . Like you say we need to just make sure we are up there as we go into these games

Spurs put 5 past these the other week. If we show up we win 100%. I can’t see us playing as bad as we played yesterday and their play style will suit our game.

No Richarlison is a blow. Idiot for getting that red when he did.

Same XI as the derby but we've got a decision to make regarding that left hand side. Bernard will probably slot in but wouldn't mind seeing Gordon personally.

No Richarlison is a blow. Idiot for getting that red when he did.

Same XI as the derby but we've got a decision to make regarding that left hand side. Bernard will probably slot in but wouldn't mind seeing Gordon personally.

May be a blessing for Richy, that injury definitely took something out of him and then playing for Brazil won’t have helped. He’ll have time to recover now and will hopefully want to make it up to his team mates when he comes back.

I can’t see Gordon getting a start. Just for the fact Ancelotti doesn’t even seem to be using him as sub lately. I think it will be Iwobi who starts.

Away from home we have scored 3 goals in 2 games one being a penalty compared to 11 in 3 games at home.

We dont seem to be as swashbuckling away as we are at home so I feel we'll need to keep Saints down to only the one goal at most to get a win.

Be hilarious if Pickford had a blinder and all the foaming Kopites "EE SHUDNT EVEN BE ON DER PITCH YWNA"

Status
Not open for further replies.