Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being a smart arse or anything but the result was not a surprise. What was annoying was the display. Better get it sorted and look for improvement over the next week or it'll be another spoiled Sunday dinner.

BTW to our new Colombian toffees:
This is what it’s like more often than not after a match.

You should probably get used to it.
Yikes, please don't say that. All my life I have seen Everton win (fan since September 2020). What is this salty substance coming out of my eyes and this sadness that is hurting my soul? Surely, this will not happen again. Up to now, I have had joy watching the Toffees.

That was a hard watch. Southampton had more energy we seemed to be off from the start. More concerning was the drop off in quality from the starters. Should of pushed for zaha at the end of the window.

Noone escapes criticism today, Iwobi was the stand out player in the first though, for all the wrong reasons. I hope i don't see him another minute in an everton shirt again.
No Digne and no Richy next game, I hope Coleman is fit atleast

I hope the club has braced itself for all the dirty Everton rehtoric that’s followed us this week continuing. We rolled out the red carpet to all those muppets in the media that labelled Pickfords challenge the other week as nasty. They’re gonna build up a proper rehtoric around us which leads to more scrutiny and bookings Im telling you.

Didn't bother watching the 2nd half could tell the team was flat today these things happen Southamton are the team that just about have enough to take advantage
be interesting to see how Everton respond to this hopefully they slip back into old habits

Every league winner has a bump in the road at some point, it's just an off day, we're better than Southampton man for man and we'll pull through this, just need to maintain top spot.

Bad day at the office. It was coming. Last week was a let off. Play like that away to Newcastle next week and we will see the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.