Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our first 11 is better than theirs to be honest. I would take Ings though.
I don't see it, never seen us play with this intensity other than Chelsea under Dunc (that was a one off)

Play wise, I like Vestergaard, Redmond, Ward Prowse, Adams & Ings, all very good.

Best team we've faced this season

One loss and the negative nancies HAVE THE POWER

‘over hyped, been lucky, won’t make top six’

it’s been bursting to come out ay lads
Im optimistic still..it is only 1 game but theres enough on show today to be concerned we will blow it. No digne for 3, no coleman, Godfrey at rb, no richy for another 2.

100% Ancelottis fault

We have some trash we need to move out the club. Gylfi, Iwobi, Brands and Pickford

Yes Brands wtf has he done!
We should have signed a real RB

Big picture defence desperately needs looking at though. We're LEAKING goals. First game we haven't been able to go and score freely so it's bitten us in the arse.

Need to start keeping clean sheets if we want to win when playing poorly.

That's the first thing I look at Toff, if it was against us would I be screaming for a red, the answer, yes.
Tbf, it's exactly the same as what Robertson did, and we were rightly outraged.

Well, Robertson's was intentional - I don't think Digne's was - but still, it was a daft tackle.

He should have legged him up and got a yellow. He tries to slow down, and gets a red. Irony.

They've done their jobs, pressed when needed and made simple passes.

Us on the other hand put no pressure on the ball and 2 players in particular consistently gave the ball away or didn't make simple passes.

That's it. All well and good being out fought, but when you have the chance to make an impact, you take it.

Iwobi couldn't control a ball. Siggurdson started okay then hide. Godfrey had a shocking debut.

You ain't winning a game like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.