Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor today. Bin the green kit as well. Southampton deserved their win today.

That kit is actually one of the worst I have ever seen us wear. Reminded me of the day Ferguson sent United out in that grey kit. It was just a washed out surrender outfit and has no part to play at this club. Why change from the superb home kit FFS

Coleman and Richarlison playing would we of won? I think not Southampton have played brilliant
Whole balance would of what been what it has been all season. So the result probably would off been different not saying guaranteed but likely we would of been more threatening. Saints did well today tho and fully deserved the win.

Southampton played very well, fair play to them.

We were awful, but I’d take the points we have in the bag already.

It was a stupid challenge from Digne, but even with 11 men we didn’t look like we’d turn it around.

I am going to cut Atheist and Crab some slack. And not because homesickness has hollowed out their motivation. Atheist is a CB so is out of position and Crab Iwobi is...is...well I guess I’ll have to stick with the homesickness excuse in Crab’s case. Iceland been’s awful today and Vega was a petulant fool for getting sent off. Not a great day at the office but hey ho...’Everton that’

We were crap today

That wasn't a red for Digne and we should appeal it

Hard dose of reality that we're still a work in progress

Let's hope we can bounce back against Newcastle

They'll never overturn it, we can't have much complaints, but they'll see the way he was looking down at his ankle and sat "dirty Everton, they've been branded as dirty all week, he definitely meant that" and say that's enough evidence to not overturn it

Even if we played well ( which we did not !!! ) probably going to lose away when down to 10 men. Changes will be made / staff will have them motivated / 3 points next weekend! Up the Toffees !!!!

We lost to a better team on the day. I don’t think James was match fit to be honest as he seemed off the pace.

Hopefully Carlo shows them where they went wrong and makes some tough calls this week. I haven’t seen Newcastle play this season but I don’t think they will be in our faces as much as Southampton were today so it should give us a bit more time to play

Status
Not open for further replies.