Match Thread Southampton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be ridiculous. 11 pts means a 10 game advantage at the bottom of the league. Anyone with more than 35 pts will stay up.

Just imagining the worst case scenario watching that team today it looks like it’s givibf up getting points, a nothing club doing more nothingness

Think you threw an isult first mate. But hey we will agree to disagree.
Fair enough but I did not think millennial was an insult. Ha in truth i swear I did not even notice the 1987 in your name. Hey man we are on same side we must unite in our own misery ! Ha ffs that was awful

Other teams in the league won’t stay crap for long. If we don’t sort ourselves out soon West Ham, Wolves, Watford, Bournemouth etc will overtake us for our precious 7th place trophy in the seasons to come. Wolves arguably are better than us and they’ve been here 6 months.

Ill repeat sacking Silva is pointless.

Koeman destroyed Valencia for 5 years.

Until we get rid of all the deadwood which could take years we ain't spending.

Deal with it

And have a break
Koeman has just taken over the worst side in Dutch football since the 60s
Result - top the Nations League group with current WC champions France and Germany.

Silva has a much more 'coordinated' squad than the shambles of Rooney, Klassen, Bolasie etc etc that Koeman had to deal with.
It was worse then that it is know.
Yet Silva has made no improvements.

Fair enough but I did not think millennial was an insult. Ha in truth i swear I did not even notice the 1987 in your name. Hey man we are on same side we must unite in our own misery ! Ha ffs that was awful
Tell me about it mate. So bad today. Makes it worse when them lot come back from behind to win. Everton ruining weekends since god knows when lol

Status
Not open for further replies.