So, if Pienaar were to leave....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebab

Player Valuation: £8m
....and we managed to get around £12 mill for him and we did the deal early on and all the money was available to spend on the squad - what would you like to see happen with the money? Would you want it spent on a like for like replacement or would you feel we could find a decent balanced midfield between Bily, Felli, Arteta, Cahill, Rodwell, Ossie, Neville, Anichebe, Baxter, Gosling(when fit) and maybe get reinforcements in other areas?

....and we managed to get around £12 mill for him and we did the deal early on and all the money was available to spend on the squad - what would you like to see happen with the money? Would you want it spent on a like for like replacement or would you feel we could find a decent balanced midfield between Bily, Felli, Arteta, Cahill, Rodwell, Ossie, Neville, Anichebe, Baxter, Gosling(when fit) and maybe get reinforcements in other areas?

Donovan. If we cant get him till the January window, maybe Hazard or another pacy winger.

IF he leaves we will need more creativity. Arteta could not carry the burden himself. Someone like Axel Witsel or Defour or maybe even Eden Hazzard would do for me.

Didn't someone say that the Hazzard Kid would be nearer the £20 mil mark? Or am I dreaming that????:oops:

hazard for me altho i wreckon yeah closer to 20mil, i think he would only mover to teams like madrid now he is supposed to be that good

And what happened to the super decisive Rasmus Elm kid - did I read somewhere that he wasn't happy where he had ended up? After taking that reeeaaaallllllly long time to make sure he made the right move last summer.

just been watching Eden Hazard on you tube I think it might even be an upgrade, it was like poetry with boots on.
bye bye peanuts.
welcome to goodison Eden
COYB

I'd put the money in the bank for a rainy day. Or spend it getting shoitefaced on a World Cup bender.

And what happened to the super decisive Rasmus Elm kid - did I read somewhere that he wasn't happy where he had ended up? After taking that reeeaaaallllllly long time to make sure he made the right move last summer.

think he became more of a regular as season progressed

And what about that Moutiniho bloke? Sporting had a shocking season - bar one game I won't mention - and the little feller didn't even get picked for Portugal's W/C squad did he? He must be available well cheap now and we do have a history in helping people kick-start their careers again. I think I'm right in thinking we might have been linked with him once or twice before......

*grabs tin hat and giggles!*

Status
Not open for further replies.