Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you you give it then? Another season going nowhere? OK, he might go on a decent run at some stage like last season but he's just as likely to go on another "no win in 12" run again. He hasnt got a plan B, sits there sulking when things dont go his way and cant set up a team to defend.

We have to recognise that Everton is a team in transition. It will take time for players to gel. Our young strikers need time to develop.

I think we need to give him another two transfer windows at least. The one redeeming quality from Silva is that he hasn't bought a poor player yet. Richarlison was a massive call by him and is a favourite amongst the fans. If Everton is to become a serious player then they have to ensure all of their transfer dealings is spot on. Some may point to Brands for successful transfer dealings but I think Silva has some say on who he wants.

We have to recognise that Everton is a team in transition. It will take time for players to gel. Our young strikers need time to develop.

I think we need to give him another two transfer windows at least. The one redeeming quality from Silva is that he hasn't bought a poor player yet. Richarlison was a massive call by him and is a favourite amongst the fans. If Everton is to become a serious player then they have to ensure all of their transfer dealings is spot on. Some may point to Brands for successful transfer dealings but I think Silva has some say on who he wants.
We've been saying that since moshiri has come in

15 months in. 2.5 transfer windows. Don’t want to become a sacking club. Have to give him and the squad time

The cold reality is we just are still not very good unless at full strength, but even then still not that great.

This is pretty much his side he put together, he takes the blame or the glory.

I’m expecting nothing better than mid table at best with this collection of players and people organising them.

Status
Not open for further replies.