Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a knee jerker but I would sack Silva.
Yes. He looks defeated and does not look like he could inspire anyone. Even if his options are not the best he needs to at least be able to instill some fight in them and I just don't see it. Nothing against the man but time for a change I think.

What exactly is Silva supposed to do?

If one of our centre backs is having a poor game then hes only got Holgate to put in.

Aside from Gomes we have no passer in the centre.

Gbamin is out so Schneiderlin plays.

Any wide players have a problem then...its...Walcott

Not really much of a squad to play with when aside from the first 11 we are really lacking quality.

The two key players we lack are a top class CB and a super centre midfielder.

Also, playing the axis of evil (Schneiderlin/Sigurdsson) out of necessity...

We desperately need a striker. Kean may be great for the future but asking him to be the main man is harsh.

It’s not just the goals, it’s the way a top striker stretches the play and stops sides pushing up. We haven’t replaced Rom and that is a huge failure

We desperately need a striker. Lean may be great for the future but asking him to be the main man is harsh.

It’s not just the goals, it’s the way a top striker stretches the play and stops sides pushing up. We haven’t replaced Rom and that is a huge failure

Schneliderin Delph
Sigurdsson
Thats where i see the problem.

Theres just no athleticism there at all...

He deserve to be
Slightly controversial, but I'd see if Klopp fancied a change

You are not the only one but we miss the boat. Should’ve tried our best to sign him when Martinez was taking us nowhere and we’re reluctant to sack. Having said that, he might not even consider us at that point.

Makes the names on my thread seem good choices.

Give it Neville Neville till end of season.
I’m afraid he has sadly passed away
But would have been a good contender

The count of Monte Bisto to the rescue.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1569090363430.jpg
    FB_IMG_1569090363430.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 71

Status
Not open for further replies.