Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry no , rather chew my own foot off . They’re incredibly worthy champions and will absolutely deserve to win it but my hatred for them and their despicable collection of oddball fans and telly clappers is boundless. So to clarify , not a chance if it’s viewed as petty and small minded so be it .

i feel we can agree that democracy has spoken there are enough yes votes to consider doing this strongly thanks to all the brave guys voting yes you are a credit to the everton.

It would be interesting to know how many of the people in favour of a guard of honour will actually be at the game? I suspect between zero and none? The TV watchers can form their own guard of honour.

I've refused to get into a taxi because it had LFC stickers in the back window before - and I've refused to do work for customers when I've found out they support them.

Supporting LFC tells me all I need to know about a person.

No Liverpool fans in your family mate?
Some of my best mates are Kopites and generally speaking are decent football fans who I can discuss football with without wanting to volley them over a fence.
Now don't get me wrong, they have way, way more whoppers than other clubs however it would be incredibly small-minded , petty, even embarassing if we didn't follow tradition (let's hope it doesn't come to it anyway), grin and bare it and do a guard of honour.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.