Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

They should be giving us a guard of honour because they wouldn't exist without us. Actually they should give us a guard of honour every time we play at anfield and Goodison Park no matter what the circumstances.
Giving us 3 points would be nice. If they did that every game I might begin to be able to tolerate them a bit

The echo reporting that Munich58 was painted on the wall by Dixie's statue and Everton removed it asap. Goes on to say LFC was painted nearby with the same Paint. Surely it can't have been the lovely respectful fans of Liverpool that did it. And we are considering giving them a guard of honour.
As the saying goes " Not in my name"

a quick click on the number of votes in the poll above expands to show who ur voting heroes are. hasta la victoria siempre my buddies.

A guard of honour would have to take place before a match, surely. In the unlikely event of Liverpool winning the title at Goodison the Everton fans will be making the quickest exit ever. Their lot would have to gather in the corner at the Bullens clapping their fans and our players wouldn't be hanging around while that was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.