Should we give the RS a guard of honour? (poll)

Should we?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should all bring our rattles. Long blue Woollen scarves and shout hooray as the jolly good fellows enter into the pitch. Beats giving them abuse all day long.

Ha ha ha no it shouldn’t and won’t. Anyone who wants to do this, amongst our fan base whilst your at it go and sing that scummy song and stick ya scarf above ya head. Gooons

I get why people don´t want it to happen. Maybe I just don´t hate them that much. Sometimes it is worth taking a step back and just accepting they are a great team and there´s not much we can do about it. A lot healthier for the mind.

I get why people don´t want it to happen. Maybe I just don´t hate them that much. Sometimes it is worth taking a step back and just accepting they are a great team and there´s not much we can do about it. A lot healthier for the mind.
Noone’s denying they’re a great side.

Show me where in the rules it says we have to give them a guard of honour?

If it doesn’t, we shouldn’t.

Klopp running out on the pitch for that injury time winner in the Derby was full of class and respect wasn't it?

They deserve no special treatment because they haven't shown us a jot of respect in years. It's just another opportunity for them to laugh in our faces.

Like winning the league for the first time in 30 years isn't enough for them.

Klopp running out on the pitch for that injury time winner in the Derby was full of class and respect wasn't it?

They deserve no special treatment because they haven't shown us a jot of respect in years. It's just another opportunity for them to laugh in our faces.

Like winning the league for the first time in 30 years isn't enough for them.
Not arsed about a manager celebrating a win. Id be happy if Ferguson had done it at their place.

Noone’s denying they’re a great side.

Show me where in the rules it says we have to give them a guard of honour?

If it doesn’t, we shouldn’t.

No it doesn´t and I know I´m in the minority for thinking it should happen if worst comes to worst. Just my personal view but not overly bothered either way.More interested in the fact we´ve struggled to compete in this game for so long.

Maybe you need to have a word with oneself. Honestly I’m lost for words for ANYONE having no problem even thinking about it. Ffs get a grip

The problem is mate that everyone in the world, including everyone in this city except Evertonians, people in Turin and Manchester have got selective memory when it comes to all that. Best fans in the world, remember. So if we did ignore it the biased press would be all over it like a cheap suit and it would be us that are the villains and do you think the media, including the local hacks would ever let us forget. I think not.

I don’t really care we’re not liked by the media and that red dirty rag anyway.

At this stage I don't care anymore.
I found it difficult before Christmas when I clung to the hope that Liverpool would implode and City would go on a run but now I have reconciled myself to them winning the league and am basically only interested in the table from fifth down.

In the summer we will see how the various clubs strengthen and we will see hopefully the fulfillment of promises that brought CA to Everton in the first place.

My hope then is that season 20/21 will see Everton further improve to challenge somewhere in the top six and the Liverpool period of dominance fade as quickly as it came.

This is it lads what you are asking for could you take seeing those teeth? - :D

Status
Not open for further replies.