Votes: 27 47.4%
  • no, just ignore him

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Applaud him

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not everyday that you get a chance to boo someone. Also, if we play **** then at least the fans would have someone else to boo apart from their own lads.

I say we boo him so much that he gets substituted at half time.

It's not everyday that you get a chance to boo someone. Also, if we play **** then at least the fans would have someone else to boo apart from their own lads.

I say we boo him so much that he gets substituted at half time.

Don't known if serious..

not going to boo him , but anyone who does fine, i am just going to enjoy a good performance from the lads and a win,not at all botherd by him at all typical modern footballer like all the rest nothing diffrent than loads of others.

now thats what i call a better idea....we should acknowlegde the better centre half(who is ours!)....have no time for lescott anymore...hes average enough with them nowadays..

coyb

I think the booing worked, took him right out of his game and unsettled the whole team afterwards.

There was an orange plastic bag on the pitch and this arld fella shouted "Lescott stick that bag on your head you ugly **** and stop scaring the kids"

Yes. Wasnt bothered by the booing. But it appeared to upset him and that singled him out easily.

Goodison was ROARING today.

I don't know if it was the booing or what, but he was pretty unnerrved and just awful today. If he continues to play that awful because we are booing him then I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.