Votes: 27 47.4%
  • no, just ignore him

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Applaud him

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, im replying to this before reading what people have put...

I dont give a flying fook what people say, im BOOING the putty headed cnut. He's just another bellend thats used us as his stepping stone to moneyville. He's a greedy, spiteful little cnut. an i for one hopes he gets carried off after a crunching takle from Hibbo.

If you have a problem with what iv put.

I'll be the one at the back of the Gwladdy with the commander Warf mask on an cross bow......

Plus i pay my doe, i'll do what u want!!!!

Outspoken........................................f uck ye!!!!

TBH, im replying to this before reading what people have put...

I dont give a flying fook what people say, im BOOING the putty headed cnut. He's just another bellend thats used us as his stepping stone to moneyville. He's a greedy, spiteful little cnut. an i for one hopes he gets carried off after a crunching takle from Hibbo.

If you have a problem with what iv put.

I'll be the one at the back of the Gwladdy with the commander Warf mask on an cross bow......

Plus i pay my doe, i'll do what u want!!!!

Outspoken........................................f uck ye!!!!

I don't care if people boo, but the comments about his forehead make me cringe.

Then again, Sharpy, you always make me cringe! lol

who cares about him really? yeah, he was a real tit, but selling him got us oodles of cash. He is not exactly tearing up trees at City,,,he might not even play. Lets just put all our energy into supporting our own team...make Goodison seriously noisy and aggressive and make the old lady shake.

More inclined to Boo Heitinga for this seasons excuse. Lescott got us good money, played well for us and like many a player before and the thousands in the future had his head turned by more money elsewhere. Good luck to him, wont find the adulation he had with us anywhere else.

I hate that, mate. Why must people resort to insulting his appearance; something that happened to him in a serious accident as a child?

This is exactly what I was going to say, my lad has a 13 1/2 inch scar that runs around his head, from incompetence when he was born, thus entirely not his fault.

Lets just hope he doesn't make it as a footy player then eh, as it seems it will be acceptable to give him grief about it in some peoples eyes.

I will boo him, on the basis of ruining last season with the disharmony at the start of the campaign, Citeh have to take points off us however they can though I suppose.

Dont care about him. Anyone who even considers booing am ex blue needs to have a word with them selves.

Reidy you know i love you son. Iv never noticed that on your lad.

But HE deserves it....

mars-large.jpg

Think of it in terms of business:
- He played well for us while here
- He made us a hefty profit
- He hasn't really improved much, or been worth the price tag, at city

He might have left in a cruddy transfer saga, but in the end it's a situation that benefited us. If your sense of logic is so flawed that you think he was at fault for our ****ty form through the whole of last season, i'm surprised you're smart enough to earn enough money to pay for the ticket in order to get in and boo.

Football is and always will be business. I think the same of AJ, for example - we sold him for good money and he really hasn't proven to be a good deal. We contracted his services while they were worth contracting. Maximum efficiency, yeah?

Tons of players will pass through your dearly beloved Everton before the day you die, and after that even more young boys will grow up to play for us and eventually leave us, and you will surely see players much more worth hating than Joleon.

And even then, you should keep your neg reps to yourself, like.
Save yourself the disgrace of booing, seriously.

Booing Lescott is like booing your ex girlfriend when you see her with a new guy at a bar. It's been too long. Time to move on mate.

Yeah , always best to handle these things maturely.

Wait for him to go the bar, then corner her and go through several rapid stages of bragging how much poon you're getting, then how much you miss her and then begging her to come back to you - before asking the new guy outside for a fight (provided he's not bigger than you).

This is how I'll deal with Lescott from the lower bullens.

1) Boo the **** out of him at the start

2)Then get behind the team and forget about him for 90 mins

3)When we are 2 up in injury time sing "joleon, whats the score, joleon, joleon, whats the score" and watch him squirm in his seat on the bench when he,s taken off for letting anichebe run riot on him.

4)Go home and watch it all over again when we show up last again on MOTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.