Votes: 27 47.4%
  • no, just ignore him

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Applaud him

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Booing will make Evertonians look petty, and make Lescott think he did the right thing.

Absolutly boo the hell out of him. Throw things at him. I dont even care. I was there at the 1 6 v Arsenal and the way he strolled out onto the pitch without clapping the fans after most were prepared to give him a chance was disgraceful. His performance after that was the worst sign of disrespect to Everton FC I've ever seen. Worse than Barmby and worse than Xavier. I hate the ****.

This^^. I couldn't give a stuff about the money. He might as well have mooned us or flipped us off at that game. Never seen anything like it. Absolute ballbag.

Last edited:

Lescott got international recognition whilst playing for our beloved club and unfortunately money turned his head once another party were interested. He was quite happy to join Everton from Wolves and Moyes took a gamble on him when i don't recall Citeeh being interested at the time. So no loyalty and a swift kick up the backside to the supporters, and his performance against Arsenal on the opening day was appalling so a deserved boo he will get from me

This. We took a chance on him when no other Premiership club was interested in him. He should have repaid that by showing a bit of loyalty. At the very least he should have honoured the contract that he was happy to sign at the time!

We got boatloads of money by selling him. Far more than he was worth. If you ask me, Distin has been a fine replacement (and we got Heitinga and Bilyaletdinov as a bonus). I'm not happy with his conduct, but if anything, it helped us.

It had nothing to do with the money and had everything to do with ambition. Fact is, he is a good player and he was being courted by an ambitious club. Bottom line, we don't fall into that category, and he has a much greater chance of success and being picked regularly for England at City if he's competing at the highest level, he can't do that here.

Its the same reason Rooney went and the same reason Baines will go eventually. I don't begrudge a player leaving to better things, to win things and play in Europe. You have to be a realist, 99% of top players want to win things first and foremost, when they finish their career they want to have something to show for it.

So no, i won't be booing Lescott, i'd rather support my team.

Dont care about him. Anyone who even considers booing am ex blue needs to have a word with them selves.

Dont care about him. Anyone who even considers booing am ex blue needs to have a word with them selves.

This

I'd treat him no differently to Beattie, AJ or McFadden. Indifference.

Booing Lescott is like booing your ex girlfriend when you see her with a new guy at a bar. It's been too long. Time to move on mate.

Booing players in general is a shocking concept, i don't agree with and don't see the logic in. More often than not it only serves to motivate the recipient into a Man of the match performance !.

Status
Not open for further replies.