• no, just ignore him

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Applaud him

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more angry with Pienaar tbh.

In retrospect the Lescott deal worked out for us.

- just ignore him. It's beating City we need to focus on.

I hope his next sh1te is a hedgehog,, the klingon fcker!

I hate that, mate. Why must people resort to insulting his appearance; something that happened to him in a serious accident as a child?

It's childish.

I'd be more angry with Pienaar tbh.

In retrospect the Lescott deal worked out for us.

- just ignore him. It's beating City we need to focus on.

Definitely.

Pienaar had his head turned by his utter bellend of an agent, and he's forever in my bad books for that. But beating city is all we should care about at this point.

I really don't care... but why is there an option to applaud him?

Just wanted to make sure every option was covered, I wouldn't applaud him in a million years but I honestly didn't know what the general view would be on him. I figured if I didn't include it then somebody might have asked why it wasn't an option.

I think I will at the start but for the rest of the game i won't be arsed. It was the way he handled the whole transfer. If he wanted away he should have had the balls to say so. I don't blame him because if someone offered to increase my salary 3 fold I'd be off like a shot. As fans we have to realise there are very few players who'll stay with a club and unfortunately there are the same ones we tend to criticise the most... you know who i mean.

Anyway let's worry about unpsetting them by beating them.

Point taken but Lescott would have still been earning about 40k a week with us. Which would mean he had enough money to take care of his family and buy anything he wanted, sports cars, mansions etc.

On my salary I have just enough to pay my bills and put food on the table, if I could triple my salary I would dramatically improve my quality of life.

Point taken but Lescott would have still been earning about 40k a week with us. Which would mean he had enough money to take care of his family and buy anything he wanted, sports cars, mansions etc.

On my salary I have just enough to pay my bills and put food on the table, if I could triple my salary I would dramatically improve my quality of life.

We are greedy by nature.

I bet 9/10 people on 40K a week would move if offered significantly more, rather than say "No, 40K is a massive amount as it is".

I don't think we can criticise these people, really. Maybe the ones that ask for pay rises, but the ones who are offered more elsewhere and want it? Well, I can't say I wouldn't do the same myself. They'll be well aware how lucky they are to be getting paid so much, but footballers have a short career and I can't blame them for making the most of it.

We are greedy by nature.

I bet 9/10 people on 40K a week would move if offered significantly more, rather than say "No, 40K is a massive amount as it is".

I don't think we can criticise these people, really. Maybe the ones that ask for pay rises, but the ones who are offered more elsewhere and want it? Well, I can't say I wouldn't do the same myself. They'll be well aware how lucky they are to be getting paid so much, but footballers have a short career and I can't blame them for making the most of it.

^That.

Lescott got international recognition whilst playing for our beloved club and unfortunately money turned his head once another party were interested. He was quite happy to join Everton from Wolves and Moyes took a gamble on him when i don't recall Citeeh being interested at the time. So no loyalty and a swift kick up the backside to the supporters, and his performance against Arsenal on the opening day was appalling so a deserved boo he will get from me

I don't think we should boo him, he knows he's made a bad move and that he probably shouldn't of gone (bar the pay cheque). He was much more respected here than he is there. The only shame is, after robbing City, we wasted it on Heitinga and Bily.

He for me was one of the faces/performers for a great Moyes side. Was gutted when he left but he def got swayed by cash.... We made a lot of money out of him, but he will def get booed

I cant stick Lescott for many reasons and I would defo boo him.

I would not boo Pienaar though.

Absolutly boo the hell out of him. Throw things at him. I dont even care. I was there at the 1 6 v Arsenal and the way he strolled out onto the pitch without clapping the fans after most were prepared to give him a chance was disgraceful. His performance after that was the worst sign of disrespect to Everton FC I've ever seen. Worse than Barmby and worse than Xavier. I hate the ****.

I don't think we should boo him, he knows he's made a bad move and that he probably shouldn't of gone (bar the pay cheque). He was much more respected here than he is there. The only shame is, after robbing City, we wasted it on Heitinga and Bily.

I reckon he'll give roughly 2 craps about respect when he collects an FA cup winners medal in 2 weeks time having just finished in a Champions League qualifying spot.

And certainly won't be looking down the table at 7th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.