Should EFC start to utilise blue liverbird?

Start the utilisation of the blue liverbird

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

In a strange way - although we miss out on the branding and the advantage of using the city name we remain true to our identity. That means we don't piggy back onto the city from a location that - in 1892 - was outside the city boundary and our symbolic use of the Tower reflects one of the most significant events in the history of the area (unlike, for example, the absence of any railway reference in United)

Though it's interesting that City and United both have the sailing ship..without any bitching. So if someone wanted to make a good case and avoid Kopite whinging there is it.

From 1910, years before WWI.

image.jpg

erm, cheesy...why?

Its the citys logo, cant really have a go at that lot for painting it red to make it their own and then go and do the exact same thing. Getting a blue one would just come off as us ripping off their logo (even if thats not the case).

Just use a nice generic silver one or something thats not a massive part of the badge or kit.

Clearly im not from Liverpool, but as an Everton fan that bird makes me puke, its on their shirt and it reminds me of them.

Let them keep it, I dont want it.

This is it really, its got too much to do with them. Plus if they hadnt been using it would this thread have come into fruition? A non-issue imo and we dont need the liver bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.