Should EFC start to utilise blue liverbird?

Start the utilisation of the blue liverbird

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I've eventually got round to this and have sent an email to Richard Kenyon & I've sent a message to fans forum. I'll let you know when I get a response
Okay so just to update everyone & particularly @TheFinnFan I've had a very positive reply from Richard Kenyon regarding my suggestion about a logo/crest for the Founder Members of the Football League. Basically he thinks it's a good idea and is going to discuss it with the Fans Forum to see how they can take it forward ;)

As and when I get any further information I'll post an update.

Very few people outside our city understand the history of the Liver Bird logo! They simply see it as LFC's logo and very few actually make the connection between it and the city! Our use of it would not raise our profile! The best way to do that is to win trophies lads!
Why should anyone care? I couldn't tell you the logo of...Cambridge. Let alone tell you the history of it. It's a friggin emblem. It's hardly like the appropriation of the swastika by the nazis.

Okay so just to update everyone & particularly @TheFinnFan I've had a very positive reply from Richard Kenyon regarding my suggestion about a logo/crest for the Founder Members of the Football League. Basically he thinks it's a good idea and is going to discuss it with the Fans Forum to see how they can take it forward ;)

As and when I get any further information I'll post an update.
Thats great mate. Lets see what -if anything- happends next. Think it's a wonderful idea and nice to see that the club is open to new ideas.

Kopite miscreants will confuse it for a "blueish" Liverpool sigil and will spend money on it.
Covert marketing tactics at its best.

That said, I'm all for it:pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.