Should EFC start to utilise blue liverbird?

Start the utilisation of the blue liverbird

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFinnFan

Finners
LFC doesnt own liverbird. They are getting huge marketing and imago advantage compared to Everton football club.

Should we do it ? Or is it a stupid idea?

Personally I think we should boldly start to use and utilise the blue liverbird.

Further to my "nonsense" comment about the rs owning Liver bird copyright the other day....It seems they do....at least according to European law ................Thank God for Brexit !.........:pint2:

What advantage do you think it gives them? Yes it's a logo and is plastered all over their products that are marketed to masses of morons, but they're buying such crap because it's associated with Liverpool FC, and not because of some cartoon bird that looks like it needs to see a vet.

What advantage do you think it gives them? Yes it's a logo and is plastered all over their products that are marketed to masses of morons, but they're buying such crap because it's associated with Liverpool FC, and not because of some cartoon bird that looks like it needs to see a vet.
You're obviously not a scouser. All scousers are proud of them big birds . Do not insult them !

That kind of opinion/attitude is very good for them lot. It's like we voluntarely choose not to engage competition. It's just plain stupid not to.

That kind of opinion/attitude is very good for them lot. It's like we voluntarely choose not to engage competition. It's just plain stupid not to.

What advantage does it bring though? Liverpool's success is not down to their logo. They could replace that logo with a picture of a steaming turd, and their products would still be purchased by their masses.

While I agree in principle, seeing as LFC aren't the only club in Liverpool, doesn't it seem cheap? It looks like we're trying to leech off the rs brand.

Do think it could look nice.

What advantage does it bring though? Liverpool's success is not down to their logo. They could replace that logo with a picture of a steaming turd, and their products would still be purchased by their masses.
Im not expert in marketing but even I can see that it would somehow be benefitical for the club.

It's not about advantage or profit ......It's about re-taking our heritage !

LFC doesnt own liverbird. They are getting huge marketing and imago advantage compared to Everton football club.

Should we do it ? Or is it a stupid idea?

Personally I think we should boldly start to use and utilise the blue liverbird.

I think they did copyright the Liver Bird.

They were knocked back by the City Council but IIRC they I seem to recall took it to Europe and the EC allowed them to do so.

If I am right, then happen there will be one good thing come out of the Brexit madness.

The Liver Bird ain't yours, you beauts....:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.