Sergio Reguilon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we take this sky sports news as true...

I think Digne and Reguilon can play together down the left hand side.

If the fee was £18mil then its probably half what hes worth as well.

Having said that, Digne has 3 years left and while others were topped up to 5 year deals (DCL/Richarlison/Holgate) he hasnt been extended.

If Digne does go then I'd hope were getting £70-80mil for him.

For me though, i reckon they could play together.
Why would we though?

Sky Sports chat undiluted dog biscuits, occasionally they stumble on a story, but its probably around 2% strike rate.

I don't think we want 2 LBs on the Left, whether they can play together I don't know, I very, very much doubt it and consider it a terrible idea.

We ain't getting 80m, not an utter chance in hell, he's possibly worth it, but we ain't getting it.

Then theres no point posting in this thread :)

Thing is, Digne and Reguilon are such different players i do think it could be a tweak by Ancelotti to play them at LB/LM.

Also interesting the rumour has come out just as were in talks for Gabriel.

Never know, it may be a case of Ancelotti 'fixing' our LCB / LB / LM positions.

Does seem a strange one but interesting to think about.

Im concerned Digne's contract wasnt extended to 5 years.

Ancelotti has played players out of their usual position many times. Never know with him.
Nah I get that like but has he actually gone out and bought a player to do that, or has he just used the current players he has?

Then theres no point posting in this thread :)

Thing is, Digne and Reguilon are such different players i do think it could be a tweak by Ancelotti to play them at LB/LM.

Also interesting the rumour has come out just as were in talks for Gabriel.

Never know, it may be a case of Ancelotti 'fixing' our LCB / LB / LM positions.

Does seem a strange one but interesting to think about.

Im concerned Digne's contract wasnt extended to 5 years.

As I constantly say, if we only discussed players and rumours that had substance this thread wouldn't be on page 7.

I think you are stretching.

I think its :

a) Digne is off and we are buying a replacement *20% chance
b) Carlo has lost it cos Baines left and doesn't want to risk Niels *20% chance
c) Sky Sports love the clicks from transfer hungry bellends like you and me *60% chance

Nah I get that like but has he actually gone out and bought a player to do that, or has he just used the current players he has?

He bought Lozano last summer for £40mil+ and played him mostly as a support striker.

Maybe he wants to move Digne to LM / CM who knows lol

Maybe were selling Digne.

Maybe its nonsense.

Who knows?

I choose to hope were not selling Digne and Ancelotti has picked out a system tweak which enables us to sign a top quality player for 50% of his value.

Or...we are linking ourselves with Reguilon to low ball Digne into extending...

Digneception :eek: lol

Super weird news this from Sky.

So what your saying is we are going to put him to sleep, drive a van off a bridge and then mine his mind so he signs a 10 year contract?

Well that seems all perfectly reasonable and sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.