Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've organised a limousine bus with some spare seats - its very luxurious with lots of leg room, head room & various entertainment systems in 40in Plasma ( for EFC videos ) & Bar.

Mixed ages travelling inc 2 kids so far. Its £90pp better fun & more space ( in 09 stood all the way to London ) than £80 train.

Interested give me a call 07970144482

COYB

Any discounts for Wools ?

mucha has to be given another chance, his everton career can't be remembered just for that one cock up. Tbf he looked quite decent in the world cup

He did, but he's never kept the sheet clean for more than 45 minutes for us so Moyes don't pick him. The XI I posted is something you might see MoyleZ field in a PL game. Coz he's cool like that. Prolly Cahill for Osman, mind.

Get pumped everyone:

[video=youtube;jaloB3x0ifA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaloB3x0ifA[/video]

[video=youtube;tweo0b-dk6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tweo0b-dk6A[/video]

Growing up on Merseyside I felt oppressed, I was a blue! But having lived down sarf for a few years my accent was uniformly derided as cockney,
mmmm. Semi final day sees the spectacle of the worlds greatest equine festival and a 16-1 shot cappa bleu is roughly translated in Italian and French as “oppressed blueâ€￾.
I know where my money’s going; I can feel a double coming on

This match scares the hell out of becasue if we can't beat them now then we never will.

Rest Jelly, Fellani, Johnny H. Use Anichebe as a sub for Straq. Start Drenthe to see if his head is in it. The rest of the starters can play. We aren't going to create crap on Saturday, so start Faddy and see if he could pull something out of his behind.

I'd say still play a full strength team on Saturday, worst case scenario fellaini gets a yellow. The league is still important, if we draw and the RS win they go above us, and after all the gloating i've done this past week that isn't an option

doesent really matter about the 2 league games.

we need everyone fit, I wouldnt even start jelavic or cahill for both games as we need them at their very best. They both lack pace so are going to have to be on top of their game for the semi.

I am praying that one of suarez or bellamy gets injured, I have this niggling feeling they will start up top with both of them, and they will try and use their pace to run us ragged.

Has everyone seen the twitter feed @RAWK_Meltdown ?

It's a manc tweeting funny and delusional posts from the RAWK boards... Absolutely comical!

Anyone know the best place to watch the semi-final in Edinburgh ?

Stupidly made plans to go that weekend well before and didnt check fixtures.

Looking for a decent sports bar or something ?

Any help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.