Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC is saying that Reina will miss the semi - any idea how good their second keeper is?

this is from youtube comments :

Doni is a **** goalkeeper. I'm from Brazil, and we used to have a facebook page with about 50 thousand people praising Doni's agent, basically because he's the best agent in the world. Doni started playing in Juventude, on Brazil's Second Division and got to Corinthians, where brazilians noticed he was a terrible goalkeeper. Then he went to Roma, and we still don't know why, and they saw the **** they did, so they made him third goalkeeper. Now Liverpool has taken the bomb. Good luck.

He was Roma's no. 1 for about 3 years I think... He was considered one of Serie A's best keepers at one point too. He lost his place in their side through bad luck with injuries.

Don't know what he's like now, but his background suggests he isn't bad.

hes going to be a decent keeper- you dont be a Premier league keeper if you arent decent.

I think its a plus that Reina will be missing the semi but only because he was one of the best keepers in world football.

Yeah can't be awful. Besides, really doesn't matter who's playing for them. They could have Gerrard Suarez Reina and Skrtl all out and they'd still give us a game. Its the derby.

I would have said the same for us but after what happened the other week...

He may not be awful but he'll definitely be out of practice, training games won't be anywhere near good enough to prepare him for this. I'm hoping he does a Rob Green early on...

Just dnt be cocky lids, it could all come back to haunt us

Exactly this. Bryan Swan 'll tell you all about it (or rather, won't, seeing as he made an utter cock of himself and hasn't been seen since).

Say nothing now, if we've got something to gloat about come the evening of Saturday 14th, then they'll be getting it large and it'll be oh so sweet.

Exactly this. Bryan Swan 'll tell you all about it (or rather, won't, seeing as he made an utter cock of himself and hasn't been seen since).

Say nothing now, if we've got something to gloat about come the evening of Saturday 14th, then they'll be getting it large and it'll be oh so sweet.

This 1000%

hes going to be a decent keeper- you dont be a Premier league keeper if you arent decent.

I think its a plus that Reina will be missing the semi but only because he was one of the best keepers in world football.

think your going on previous form there a bit mate, he has been pretty gash this season, and has been static at set pieces.
I was going to say if it goes to penalties we now have the advantage, but we had that anyway, howards been brilliant at saving penalties this season.

So are you claiming any kind of entitlement mate ?
My 5 y.o. has been to 2 but he cant get one, and also my 9 y.o. who has a season ticket for next season that is paid for.

Good Luck like, but I reckon you have more chance through other channels than the club.

Not claiming any entitlement - only going to one game hardly qualifies as entitlement - it was just a general question. Mind you, the only way I'd get a ticket is off a tout because I'm off to Spain b) in the early hours tomorrow and won't be back until the Thursday before the game!

I am getting a lift down, but having to make my own way back.

There is a train at 16:40. Do you reckon I will make it?

I have allowed 30 mins for E/T, 15 mins for Pens and 1:30 to get from Ground to London Euston. Which leaves me 10 mins spare?

What you reckon?

Status
Not open for further replies.