Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst preview ever.

(If you could let us know when this gets old that'd be great as I tend to carry on untill someone tells me to stop x)

You know what, all i want is a victory so i can smile smugly at them ' might reds', i dont want the ref to be a ****, i dont want stevie me single handedly dragging them over the line, i dont want them to get away with spending £100+ on mediocre players to gloss over a poor season.

I just want a clean, honest win.

Cahill header, last minute to win it

Already thinking of what bets to put on, i think im going to go with:

Tim Cahill + 2-1
Jelavic + 2-1
Straq last goal

And Baines to score + 1-0

I want us to do "Istanbul" to them. And then in the words of a certain poster: wave our arms around and yell WOT WOT WOT WOT.

I want us to do "Istanbul" to them. And then in the words of a certain poster: wave our arms around and yell WOT WOT WOT WOT.

Lol oh my god. Only in my dreams could the entire half section of Wembley do that after we **** them 1 0 in the last min.

I hope we get battered for 89mins then a random pot shot from Gibson takes a wicked deflection off Gerrard and flys into the top corner

Oh how they would fume

Pass them off the park in a comfortable 2-0 win, akin to a giant holding a midget by his head while the midget windmills the air all over the show.

Make one of them goals a slightly moody Howard Webb awarded penalty and it will infuriate my good red friends and get them back for the hard time I took over the recent derby.

Then we'll all go home and eat melted cheese. Everton, Everton, EVERTON.

Stuff this getting a flukey winner bollocks.

Lets smash them all over the place and walk out of Wembley DESERVED winners.

4-0 please.

Then have Drenthe take a dive in the 90th min and get cara laa sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.