Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC said reina will be out for this due to his zidane impression. Is that true?

consensus is yes, unless they appeal, and Dalglish said he deserved it, but probably mind games..

consensus is yes, unless they appeal, and Dalglish said he deserved it, but probably mind games..

I cant see how they can appeal intent was there and he did make contact so there is no case for an appeal, however if they did appeal it would be nice to see the ban increased by another game :D

it is all the same how we or RS play before that clash.
it is a whole different game.

ofcourse it is preferable that we keep the form and they keep growelling. but...

COYB

Only been to one and that was using someone else's season ticket (Man City)

So are you claiming any kind of entitlement mate ?
My 5 y.o. has been to 2 but he cant get one, and also my 9 y.o. who has a season ticket for next season that is paid for.

Good Luck like, but I reckon you have more chance through other channels than the club.

Got a bit of an issue my semi final is on the same day- kick off is at 2.30pm and I believe our game has now been confirmed as 12:30- could watch most of it but if it goes to extra time Ill be gutted.

Think I may have to just watch it all and say Ill go on the bench.

There seems to be a huge amount of confidence surrounding most of the Evertonians i've spoken to about this match. Which is nice, but also worrying because if we don't do them the downfall will be horrific.

Yes, which is why we should not get over-confident. Having experienced the heartaches of 86 and 89, I'm keeping schtoom about this until after we win.

What these boys said. We should know by now not to go into this being cocky, coz they have a nasty habit of turning up against us.

Also, if we were playing City and Joe Hart was suspended, i'd be made up, but because its them you can just see this Doni having a stormer coz its them.

Just dnt be cocky lids, it could all come back to haunt us

Status
Not open for further replies.