Sell to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ef8.jpg
Deadly serious mate. You admitted yourself that it's still sell to buy which is something that Kenwright got slaughtered for.

I appreciate the argument that we need to shift the deadwood, but we've mostly known for 12 months who the deadwood is so surely we've been working on that for a while, yet there's plenty of them still lingering. Have to hope we get a bit of a move on with the outs otherwise we'll have missed another opportunity to kick on when a few of the top clubs are vulnerable to being overtaken.

Reminds me a little of when Moyes wasn't backed after Champions League qualification.

Deadly serious mate. You admitted yourself that it's still sell to buy which is something that Kenwright got slaughtered for.

Read the full post and then tell me how it can possibly be anything else other than sell to buy and then tell me why that's Moshiri's fault

Fine to not agree with a discussion mate, absolutely fine, but don't belittle it with your silly little picture. I appreciate you've got a titty lip at the stick Scottish football has been getting and the aggro you've got because you once got a couple of your 400 suggestions from that league correct but take it elsewhere.

Don't get your Ewok in a twist Bungs, it was a joke

So Vlasic is out the door, are we operating a sell to buy policy as has been mentioned elsewhere and do you now expect to see a signing? Those still sceptical of Moshiri suggest that's exactly how this summer will go, others suggest we need to trim the wage bill before incoming signings because of FFP.

Is it coincidence that Vlasic leaves as the Gomes deal looks likely to be completed? What are your thoughts? *Waits for Eggs to criticise existence of thread or subject matter
It's called business, you have to balance the books. We have a massive, squad of players and loads who aren't in the managers plans. £4million profit, wages off the books and % of a future transfer.

I agree with you and @toffeeblue9 to be honest. A worrying trend of sell to buy.

Under Kenwright, we had to sell to buy because we were skint

Under Moshiri, we have to sell to buy because it's largely the rules - he is limited to how much he's allowed to bankroll us. People don't seem to like this argument but it's the reality of the situation. So until we have big Champions League revenue streams and commercial deals befitting those of a Champions League club, we are largely going to have to operate a sell to buy policy

Status
Not open for further replies.