Everton told to sell 10 players this summer to fund Rafael Benitez transfer spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf Hucker

Player Valuation: £30m
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...verton-Rafael-benitez-transfers-sell-20957414

I know it’s only the red echo, but that title doesn’t fill me with confidence.

I can think of more than 10 players I’d like us to get shut of, but I can’t see many takers for most of them. So can‘t see it financing much of a “spree”.

So where is this spree coming from?

Delph : Which club in their right mind would take that gobby sicknote? The only way he’s going is if the club pays up his contract.

Tosun : Nobody will pay him what he’s on here, so any fee likely eaten up by us paying 2/3rds of his wages.

Iwobi : Ditto

Sigurdsen : Ditto

Gomes : Ditto

Bernard : Ditto

Keane : Would he go back to Burnley? They couldn’t pay him what he’s on & I doubt they’d pay more than £15m?

Coleman : ?

Davies : £10-15m to a promoted side maybe?

Holgate : Ditto. Maybe £20m?

James : It’s a shame, because fully fit he’s absolute class. But that’s not often enough & guessing he wants off now Ancelotti has gone. He‘ll go on his agent’s terms. Can’t see us getting a big fee?

I can’t see us shifting half of that lot. Have I missed anyone?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...verton-Rafael-benitez-transfers-sell-20957414

I know it’s only the red echo, but that title doesn’t fill me with confidence.

I can think of more than 10 players I’d like us to get shut of, but I can’t see many takers for most of them. So can‘t see it financing much of a “spree”.

So where is this spree coming from?

Delph : Which club in their right mind would take that gobby sicknote? The only way he’s going is if the club pays up his contract.

Tosun : Nobody will pay him what he’s on here, so any fee likely eaten up by us paying 2/3rds of his wages.

Iwobi : Ditto

Sigurdsen : Ditto

Gomes : Ditto

Bernard : Ditto

Keane : Would he go back to Burnley? They couldn’t pay him what he’s on & I doubt they’d pay more than £15m?

Coleman : ?

Davies : £10-15m to a promoted side maybe?

Holgate : Ditto. Maybe £20m?

James : It’s a shame, because fully fit he’s absolute class. But that’s not often enough & guessing he wants off now Ancelotti has gone. He‘ll go on his agent’s terms. Can’t see us getting a big fee?

I can’t see us shifting half of that lot. Have I missed anyone?
frightening tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.