Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had Covid last 2 weeks been home no mail.
2 days ago 8.45pm some fella comes down the path knocks on the door, open it and gives me a handful of post. Turns out my postman's got covid, plus the lad who covers for him plus a good few in work and loads been pinged.
Right now you'll be lucky to get anything delivered in the next week or so.
Season tickets gonna be really late methinks

Sorry to hear that mate. Luckily our postman is covid free (so he tells me) and delivered mine and my lads new season tickets/cards yesterday morning.

What if you are of a generation where QR codes and pdf mean sweet FA?
Club need to consider all ages, hence the card.
Not sure people should be criticised for not knowing about the latest computer techno stuff.

Those of you that paid for the physical card.....

On mine, underneath the supporter number it says "Issue number 2"

Is everyone else the same? If so, then I guess it means every ST is default the online e-ticket. (Issue number 1)

I'd prefer a card but I'll go with the smartphone option but am concerned about the poor coverage at the ground.

Is everyone else the same? If so, then I guess it means every ST is default the online e-ticket. (Issue number 1)
Mine says issue number two as well, so like you say I suspect the e-ticket was the first / original issue.

I've bought the card but I'm sure the e-card will be sound. Won't it be like showing your boarding pass at the airport through the Easyjet or Ryanair app? No matter how bad my signal is in there I've never had any trouble accessing the boarding pass.

It means Everton play like a number 2

Annoyingly, if you opted for the physical card, you don’t get the digital ticket as well - it’s one or the other. I kinda only paid the fiver to add the card to the collection (sentimental reasons, I guess).

Digital code is due to be emailed next week for anyone wondering.
Thanks for that information. It's more than I have received from Everton.
Lack of communication from the club is a joke.

I've bought the card but I'm sure the e-card will be sound. Won't it be like showing your boarding pass at the airport through the Easyjet or Ryanair app? No matter how bad my signal is in there I've never had any trouble accessing the boarding pass.

Imagine it will be a QR code on your phone and for each game the system will register the codes scanned and only allow entry once for each code. Your phone signal will be irrelevant.

People acting like it’s some new fangled technology. I used my phone wallet to check in for a flight in 2013….

Status
Not open for further replies.