Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The waiting list is shrouded in mystery. They can’t tell me where I am on it or if it gets renewed from scratch every year. I’ve not got much faith in the thing I have to say.

Ive got my tickets now but can see no guidance on whether proof of vaccine or photo id will be required? Has anybody seen anything?
I'd imagine they'll let us know the morning of the match lol

Joking aside, I honestly can't see harrased stewards being that bothered once the crowd starts to build up outside, 2:30 onwards.

Checking a name on a ticket, a photo ID and a proof of vacc/negative test takes 10-15 seconds IF everyone is organised and has it out ready. (they won't be)

Compare that to the turnstiles letting people in every 3 seconds and you are going to have a problem pretty quickly.

I suppose over time they could ask ST holders to upload Vaccination certificates to a portal and that gets linked to your ST allowing direct access with a few turnstiles manned to allow manual checks.

The waiting list is shrouded in mystery. They can’t tell me where I am on it or if it gets renewed from scratch every year. I’ve not got much faith in the thing I have to say.
While ST renewal continues to be very high, the odds of getting a ticket from the waiting list are sadly quite low as there will only be a small number available.

They're meant to allocate based on being Tier 1 (being a member) and how long you've been a member although in reality I think they'll look at their age.

I've been on for a few years and only after a single in any part of the ground, not had a sniff. Really hoping I get one before we leave for BMD

Anyone know what post there usingi know it's Royal Mail but is it signed for or recorded post?im only asking as my postman has a habit of putting my mail through the wrong door.

Anyone know what post there usingi know it's Royal Mail but is it signed for or recorded post?im only asking as my postman has a habit of putting my mail through the wrong door.

Just royal mail white envelope, not recorded, nothing on the envelope to say it's from Everton, it's just the card on a piece of paper, you can feel that there's a card in it, I thought it was either a new bank card or some promotional thing from Screwfix or something ?

20210801_122055.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.