Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be because the card is just an extra. You'll get any season ticket benefits digitally with your digital card

Last edited:
Season ticket arrived today. Not in usual snazzy box or folder, but in a scratty envelope, like the ones you usually get unsolicited asking you if you want a loan or to donate to the donkey sanctuary etc. Nearly binned it without opening until I felt a card inside it. Check your post!
A cheap envelope is perfect, previously they have sent boxes...etc but all that is doing is creating extra packing to go in the bin.
Glad they have cut all that out.

Season ticket arrived today. Not in usual snazzy box or folder, but in a scratty envelope, like the ones you usually get unsolicited asking you if you want a loan or to donate to the donkey sanctuary etc. Nearly binned it without opening until I felt a card inside it. Check your post!
The reasoning behind digital cards was to cut down on waste, what be a bit stupid to then use a load of cardboard for no reason.

I can't get a signal on my phone as soon as I'm near Goodison park. And being in the lower bullens i'm fairly sure Archibald Leitch has somehow incorporated a thick layer of lead into the stand and roof above as it's virtually impossible to get the half time scores whilst having a pint.
Stick nigh on 30 000 fans trying to access phones at the gate in a 10-15 minute period, and the undoubted technophobes being lead through it step by step plus Everton's natural ability to 'Everton That!' at everything we touch. I'd reckon I could be in the ground for the bars to be serving just b4 half time, or have buggered off the pub after hearing cheers on numerous occasions from the away end next door followed by the familiar hearty blue booing of a typical match day.
youll still need a signal to access your covid passport!

I think if you have an iPhone it will download in to the wallet app and be there permanently so no phone signal needed. Not sure how it will work on android devices.

one thing I wanna know is how will we LEND our season ticket to a mate if we can’t make a game? I often did this if I can’t make the game due to work commitments but will we be able to screen shot it or send a code via a text so they get access for one game?

8E54D625-F2FE-4BD2-A7B3-B1657D1FB2B1.jpeg
got mine yday

I think if you have an iPhone it will download in to the wallet app and be there permanently so no phone signal needed. Not sure how it will work on android devices.

one thing I wanna know is how will we LEND our season ticket to a mate if we can’t make a game? I often did this if I can’t make the game due to work commitments but will we be able to screen shot it or send a code via a text so they get access for one game?
Like you say, if you download it to your Apple Wallet then there'll be no requirement for a signal and for individual (non-ST) tickets they can be easily shared.

They've said with season tickets that they will can't be shared as per T&Cs and will need to be resold, but it'll be interesting to see if a screen-shot works.

As I mentioned previously, I paid the £5 for this season to get around this scenario until I know how it all works.

Thanks mate I’ve just put mine in the wallet, hadn’t spotted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.