Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what post there usingi know it's Royal Mail but is it signed for or recorded post?im only asking as my postman has a habit of putting my mail through the wrong door.
Previously, I've had a few issues with my season tickets being delivered (thankfully not this year!), so if you haven't got it with five days to go then contact them.

I was always given a replacement card via same day/next day delivery or with the opportunity to pick up a replacement from the box office* that afternoon.

*This was pre-COVID and it's important to note that the fault was theirs and not mine or Royal Mail.

Previously, I've had a few issues with my season tickets being delivered (thankfully not this year!), so if you haven't got it with five days to go then contact them.

I was always given a replacement card via same day/next day delivery or with the opportunity to pick up a replacement from the box office* that afternoon.

*This was pre-COVID and it's important to note that the fault was theirs and not mine or Royal Mail.
My two lads have had there's but I haven't recieved mine all payed for the same day of my account do they send them out in batches?just not sure why they have there's and mine is a know show.

My two lads have had there's but I haven't recieved mine all payed for the same day of my account do they send them out in batches?just not sure why they have there's and mine is a know show.
Without knowing the finite details but with many tickets coming together or within a day or two of each other and less tickets this year, you'd think it was in one go.

I would ring or contact the club to let them know of the situation; if the ticket doesn't arrive within a few days, they'll be responsible for replacing it.

Ive got my tickets now but can see no guidance on whether proof of vaccine or photo id will be required? Has anybody seen anything?
I got my ticket last Thursday, then phoned 119 to order my vaccine proof certificate which should come next week, I then phoned Everton FC to ask how the ticket will be used, I was told the same way it was before the lockdown. I’m a fan who paid £5 extra to use it this way. I also asked did I need to show a certificate to prove I’d had the two jabs, the lad on the phone said there would be no need to provide this certificate. This is Everton though and things can change and Mr. Johnson can’t be right all the time even though he is a genius!!

I needed the actual ticket, by the way, because I have never had a mobile phone.

I took my library card once by mistake, Liverpool Central Livrary cards have the Everton Crest on haha ridiculous error
I went to London a couple of years ago and we took our bus passes to use on the buses there, first time I got on the bus and showed the passes the conductor said that ones okay but what’s that pointing to the other pass, feck me it was the card I use in Smokey Mo’s pubs for cheaper drinks, he burst out laughing and “ Go and sit down” and gave me the thumbs up when I got off.

I also asked did I need to show a certificate to prove I’d had the two jabs, the lad on the phone said there would be no need to provide this certificate. This is Everton though and things can change and Mr. Johnson can’t be right all the time even though he is a genius!!
I'd recommend completing this as a precaution in case everything does go haywire (a change in Govt or Everton's policy) before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.