Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've regressed from the point when Moyes left (and no, I don't want him back). Four years and several hundred million later we find ourselves the whipping boys of the Prem. Teams must be rubbing their hands with glee when they see us as the next game. Forget the project for cracking the top six, this mess has set us back years.

Remember in the summer when people said something similar, you would reply " stop chatting wham " or " Bedwetting has started early "

You have become what you hated.

Who ever is next in is the fall guy.

Credit to Ron for that.

We will struggle to score goals, prevent goals going in for the foreseeable future.
Can not see the next win, let alone the next goal.

Then we need an almighty January to save the season.

This is where we are lads.

Solid unappealing choice. I imagine he would do well enough

An appointment of dyche Allardyce or someone of that ilk is essentially an admission from the Everton board that breaking into the top 6 is impossible therefore we will do a West Brom and employ a manager who will continually maintain our premier league status
Managing to maintain our Europa place would be a Herculean effort for us at the moment and would be just fine for me for the next 2-3 years

Dyche and Burnley had that dreadful away record last year

Avoided relegation by just 6 points

Only scored 39 goals

Barely got anywhere in the cups

They’re considerably average this year and barely score - their league position is assisted by the poor showing of other clubs (Us, Leicester etc)

This appointment would be unacceptable and will not resolve our issues

This is what we deserve.

West Ham's next manager odds from last night

Screenshot_20171030-213047.png

Status
Not open for further replies.