2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
53a41dbd7e2a6e430c5582ac4dda5099b8-jeans-boots.rsquare.w700.jpg
Don't think the shoes on the left would suit him...

Multi lol

Teams like Brentford and Brighton are no bigger than Burnley. What he did was fine, but people really should stop acting like his style of play was necessary. It was always a choice.
Chico rules of multi-ing 101. Deny.

I'm not arsed about style in our situation. Bobby Brown shoes winning the passing hut conceding daft goals was a choice too.

It's all about the winning.

Grove! Grove! Grock! HOOF!

If the Ginger Mourinho saves this lot from relegation he will rightly be haiiled as a genius.
If we go down it won't be his fault and will be regarded as par for the course.
My opinion? We are as good as down.
If there is a clear out and change of direction in the Championship I'd prefer a Company to a Dyche.

I love the way he just marches off counting his steps on the training ground and comes back muttering something about uefa pitch regulations.

Thelwell seemed a bit awkward
That was a weird moment. It was like he’d started to walk, thought “what am I doing?” - but then thought he’d best commit to it and keep going. Pointlessly homping up field.

He seemed to ask a fairly pertinent question about its size relative to Goodison, which Thelwell didn’t seem to have a clue about.

All a bit weird.

That was a weird moment. It was like he’d started to walk, thought “what am I doing?” - but then thought he’d best commit to it and keep going. Pointlessly homping up field.

He seemed to ask a fairly pertinent question about its size relative to Goodison, which Thelwell didn’t seem to have a clue about.

All a bit weird.
Genuinely bizarre moment

All a bit weird.
I saw a thing about him once that he always paces out the length of a pitch before every away game. He knew the difference between the training pitch and Goodison immediately. Thats attention to detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.