2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
An appointment that screams hope for the best but plan for the worst. I hope Sean keeps us up, but I’m already resigned to the prospect that we’re down. My hope is that the new regime can at least get this squad showing some fight, and maybe some professional pride, something they’ve obviously lacked for too long. Happy to take the wage, but accept no responsibility.

Yeah also surprised he's not wearing jorts.

They are but his bulbous sausage legs turn anything but the baggiest of flares into jeggings.
I think I've found the perfect compromise
71sqJ1xuxfL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Just watched his full press conference then for the first time.

A fair few clichés which is understandable and a lot of asking for the fans to give him and the team a chance.

He'll get it, they'll get it and they've got to give it back.

The players need to understand that the board have chucked all Evertonians under a bus, so if they think they're hurting, well they need to x100 on how we are feeling. Our name has been dragged through the [Poor language removed] these last few weeks, irreparably when it comes to the relationship with the owner and board.

So we'll get behind the manager and team, but ffs lads (as in Everton team) , how about getting behind the fans for a change and showing that you care and give it absolutely everything you've got.

Win, lose or draw, you can walk off with your head held high then.
Well said Macca.

On Deadline night Sky presenters actually laughed at us for no signings.

Next morning Sky Presenters again laughed at us. Literally laughed at us.

If being laughed at can’t motivate a team to get the F in then we are busted. Shove it right up their holes.

Well said Macca.

On Deadline night Sky presenters actually laughed at us for no signings.

Next morning Sky Presenters again laughed at us. Literally laughed at us.

If being laughed at can’t motivate a team to get the F in then we are busted. Shove it right up their holes.
I noticed that too mate, a few times it happened, it just showed how our club is viewed at the moment, nothing but a circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.