2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club has a massive say in how these departures are framed.
Maybe. He might have been telling them he wanted to stay and help the team. I doubt it, personally. He made no attempt that I've seen to put the record straight if the narrative we've heard was all blag.

It can go to the European places or do we just ignore anything good he has done?
It's one of the biggest outlier seasons in football but sure let's chase that.

And the game is different now. In 2018 there was a big 6 and a bunch of clubs without plans. We were BAD that season and finished 8th. Now it's a big 7 and there are another half dozen clubs with real plans. What Dyche does can't compete anymore. He showed you last season.

And the game is different now. In 2018 there was a big 6 and a bunch of clubs without plans. We were BAD that season and finished 8th. Now it's a big 7 and there are another half dozen clubs with real plans. What Dyche does can't compete anymore. He showed you last season.
Howe got relegated too. Dyche was there for 10 years or something, things to stale eventually and he had nothing to spend.

He isn't given enough credit imo

Also came 10th (with the same points return) in 2019/20.

I’m sure he also spoke about the challenges he faced at Burnley last year with change of owners and set up etc. but we should ignore those and just blame him entirely right? Same way everything at our club now is all lampards fault as he was manager.

Howe got relegated too. Dyche was there for 10 years or something, things to stale eventually and he had nothing to spend.

Well yeah but Howe pretty football or something, who knows?

He also jumped ship from Bournemouth to Burnley, then came back to Bournemouth, and was there for over 10 years lol But only Iggy's favourites can improve if given more finances, Dyche would never.

Moyes was also relegated and did absolutely SHOCKING work in Spain. Somehow better than Dyche earning Europe on no budget and selling for profit every year tho.

E: I'm 100% sure there were Burnley fans saying they played some great footy at times under Dyche in both the Prem and the Championship, where they went on a 30 game unbeaten run or something...

Also came 10th (with the same points return) in 2019/20.

I’m sure he also spoke about the challenges he faced at Burnley last year with change of owners and set up etc. but we should ignore those and just blame him entirely right? Same way everything at our club now is all lampards fault as he was manager.

The key here and the reason I'm out on him the most is he's shown no adaptability at all. Howe has improved because he's always looked to evolve. Dyche doesn't.

And he made choices! OK they didn't have a lot to spend but he chose to only buy 6'4 strikers. No one forced him to.

The key here and the reason I'm out on him the most is he's shown no adaptability at all. Howe has improved because he's always looked to evolve. Dyche doesn't.

And he made choices! OK they didn't have a lot to spend but he chose to only buy 6'4 strikers. No one forced him to.
How did Howe look to evolve, as you're incredibly in the know about young Edward?

Status
Not open for further replies.