2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not complaining , just think it's bizarre asking them to fill in a questionnaire.
He seems a no nonsense sort so what's wrong with sitting down with them rather than fill a form in.
Are we sure it was definitely a written questionnaire cos I'm sure he mentioned something about having an open air chat with the players about these same points.
Like a 'no holds barred' meeting, where everyone has a clean slate so you honestly give your views about the whole situation without any consequences. Just a fresh start.

Are we sure it was definitely a written questionnaire cos I'm sure he mentioned something about having an open air chat with the players about these same points.
Like a 'no holds barred' meeting, where everyone has a clean slate so you honestly give your views about the whole situation without any consequences. Just a fresh start.
Screenshot_20230203_162320_Chrome.jpg

Ok cheers.

i'd love to see some of the responses.
What could we do to improve:

"We need to better at winning games"
"More minutes for players from Liverpool area who are good at skateboards"
"We need to stop the fans being so mean to us"
"Get rid of 'Operation Goodison Exercise' it's kills our momentum"
"Thursday nights should be Curry night at Finch Farm"

Sean Dyche saves us from this muck he's a shoe in for Southgate when it's time. They tried with the gravy boat, Dyche maybe close enough to the unrealised dream that it'd tickle the fancy of a few at FA HQ...

It’s funny how half see it as he can’t be held accountable if we go down while the other half argue against it being an impossible job because “We’re only half way through the season” so it’s pathetic to give up already.

i think the truth is somewhere in the middle, it’s going to be a hell of a job turning our bunch of (up to now) cowardly gets into a team of up for the fight, passionate believers.

Sean will have to use every bit of man management skills he possesses to get a tune from this lot.

Is it possible? Yes, will it be a mammoth task? Yes.

It’s a shame the first two games are what they are because I fear that the team will buckle if they get over ran and it will be nigh impossible to get them up again

But… but…. A really good fighting display and at worse only narrow defeats will, imo, determine what impact Sean has.

He needs every single one of us behind him, no booing if we concede early etc.

Here’s hoping.

Oh, and feck the board and owner.

It’s funny how half see it as he can’t be held accountable if we go down while the other half argue against it being an impossible job because “We’re only half way through the season” so it’s pathetic to give up already.

i think the truth is somewhere in the middle, it’s going to be a hell of a job turning our bunch of (up to now) cowardly gets into a team of up for the fight, passionate believers.

Sean will have to use every bit of man management skills he possesses to get a tune from this lot.

Is it possible? Yes, will it be a mammoth task? Yes.

It’s a shame the first two games are what they are because I fear that the team will buckle if they get over ran and it will be nigh impossible to get them up again

But… but…. A really good fighting display and at worse only narrow defeats will, imo, determine what impact Sean has.

He needs every single one of us behind him, no booing if we concede early etc.

Here’s hoping.

Oh, and feck the board and owner.
I personally think we have enough to stay up and any other outcome is a failure. I still cannot believe we didn’t sack lampard post Bournemouth, especially since dyche was fecking available. Utterly incomprehensible

If the board know what's good for everyone concerned they won't come within 10 miles of Goodison.

Let the manager focus on the team, the team focus on the game and the fans focus on the team. That way, any protests against the board will be done once the game has finished.
Honestly, the board should give the directors box to local fan groups, kids park teams, local charities until the end of the season and just stay well clear. Then hopefully they can sell up and [inappropriate language removed] off in the summer. They won't do any of that, of course.

Just read that 2 players didn't even bother to answer the manager's questionnaire. Is that not pretty ridiculous, and a bit pathetic?
Not in the least surprising, though. Shame it was anonymous or those two could have been asked to clear out their lockers, Niasse style.

Status
Not open for further replies.