2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a couple of options without Doucoure for 3 games. Move Iwobi back to the middle, Gray out wide and Simms up front, or just bring Garner in as a straight swap.

I’m making the bold assumption that Calvert-Lewin won’t be available as an option.
Garner for doucoure has to be the answer. Hoping Lewin isn't available to be honest, he'd not hack this high tempo pressing play we do now.

Has a couple of options without Doucoure for 3 games. Move Iwobi back to the middle, Gray out wide and Simms up front, or just bring Garner in as a straight swap.

I’m making the bold assumption that Calvert-Lewin won’t be available as an option.
Get Garner in there, Will be nice to finally see him get a run of games.
As for 'Dom'ino He'd be back down quicker than he's back up so just forget about him. Dyche certainly won't be pinning any hopes around him.

Wait till he gets a transfer window, wowzers.
Burnley coming up too, so he can't rob Burnley of their questionable talent, although I'm guessing very few of their players would ever play for this Dyche fella, they're a different outfit now.
He could pilfer Blackburn though, they are also a town in East Lancashire.

I'd like to see Dyche build a fresh team, use his nous, get rid of a lot of sh*** we have in our club at the moment.

Tarko, Keane, that's his base, let's see what he can do.

Everton vs Burnley next season it's gonna be mental. Dyche will have to put his family in half n half's cos it's gonna go off, fireworks, wee man baby Dyche still in year 5 primary sneaking about with a Burnley rattle in the Bullens Road. Sister Dyche selling pies on the Gladwys but the meat is from Accrington, she giggles as she hands them out. She says "Filler up boys, these'll see you through the game"
Mother Dyche with a cup of soup she's brought from home in the nairy north end of hilly no-knows where... she raised them lambs herself until she made them intae soup for me and you. Except she doesn't share it, the soup, she just rocks forward and back, shaking her head at us all, whispering "Danny Ings, where did ye go" until the referee's whistle goes and she leans back to sing in unison with the Dyche's, "Burnley, sweet Burnley, hidden in the hills, oh Burnley, oh Burnley, you are my soul...Blackburn, you are a hole."
"You won a league, but it was bought, there's nowt in Burnley tha' ain't where it ought"

Everton vs Burnley next season it's gonna be mental. Dyche will have to put his family in half n half's cos it's gonna go off, fireworks, wee man baby Dyche still in year 5 primary sneaking about with a Burnley rattle in the Bullens Road. Sister Dyche selling pies on the Gladwys but the meat is from Accrington, she giggles as she hands them out. She says "Filler up boys, these'll see you through the game"
Mother Dyche with a cup of soup she's brought from home in the nairy north end of hilly no-knows where... she raised them lambs herself until she made them intae soup for me and you. Except she doesn't share it, the soup, she just rocks forward and back, shaking her head at us all, whispering "Danny Ings, where did ye go" until the referee's whistle goes and she leans back to sing in unison with the Dyche's, "Burnley, sweet Burnley, hidden in the hills, oh Burnley, oh Burnley, you are my soul...Blackburn, you are a hole."
"You won a league, but it was bought, there's nowt in Burnley tha' ain't where it ought"
Lost me

Are you drunk?

Growing up playing for the same local football team, albeit 1 age group apart, never thought I would end up supporting a massive club Sean now manages! Only regret is that we could have got him many weeks earlier. Cmon mate, save us and your face is going on the local Weather spoons 🤣

You ok mate?

it’s either fullback or wingers job to limit deep diagonal option. If we cover that well, we will restrict spurs to sideway passing because there isn’t much option except deep diagonal balls.
Think the reason the cross filed ball was on last night was spurs 353 formation and the wing backs pushed up. They still didn’t score though from them, even with the attacking players they had on the pitch. I personally thing it’s working to the most part. We will get caught at times, but that will happen regardless of the set up. That’s my opinion, you have yours and that’s fair.

Erm....wow 🤣🤣. My brain works in odd ways at times and I've been known to waffle on about random stuff but Jesus mate 🤣 whole other level.

Status
Not open for further replies.