2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's still down to whats at your disposal. Dyche built a side to get out of the championship, stay in the premiership, and got them into Europe only 5 years ago with the lowest spend in the league.

Your progressives such as Farke, Alpine Klopp, Frank, Silva for example have all spent more than him and not achieved what he did and his "brand". Moyes isn't a progressive manager and while he's struggling this season, got West Ham into Europe last season.

We have a tight purse and an unbalanced squad that need a few areas boosting. We need to stay in the league. If he does that, then you'll see what type of manager he is with more money than he had at Burnley.

From seeing his interviews etc he's very dismissive of a "brand" or style of football. Hes worked to get the best out of what he can get.
Modern football moves incredibly fast and 5 years is a long time. A couple of the managers that you've named in Frank and Silva are currently replicating the 1 season of real PL success that Dyche had, but with more progressive football and younger teams that will have more longevity.

I'm sure he does dismiss the notion of him having a brand of football because the brand of football that he plays is one that no players or fans want to be associated with. Not only that, it's one that the game at this level has moved past.

If he was so adaptable he would have kept Burnley up after his style of play got massively found out.

I wish I could be as positive about this appointment as some on here are being but imo it's just an awful awful decision.

Sean Dyche welcomes new signing like Ray winstone in the film Scum, WHOS THE DADDY?

Attachments

• IMG-20230127-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20230127-WA0009.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 26

Status
Not open for further replies.