Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, for the first chance, he made a fantastic run, took it around a defender, and then missed with a difficult finish. The second one was just inexplicably bad.

i was screaming for him to come one i celebrated like crazy when he did...he repays me with that miss.. surely someone with a sound knowledge of physics can break down the probability of missing that chance....surely it weighs in favor of hitting the target

He was poor going forward that's for sure but he ain't fully match fit that much is obvious.

A fully fit Seamus = best right back in the premier league by a mile.

Just needs to get his sharpness back, a lot like Baines who has been taken out for a couple of games which is the right thing to do. Got to stop throwing them back in immediately.

He was a bit unsure tonight got into the action, his crossing was pants tonight his defence work as a fullback he is coming inside to the middle of the defence to much, looks to be getting match fit in all fairness!

Someone tell this clown that - when you make a run into the box - you have to have some idea what to do with the ball.

What?

Ridiculous to think that our best two chances fell to a right back, who only came on as a sub

Hey?

His final ball is getting worse if that was possible

You what?

He was poor going forward that's for sure but he ain't fully match fit that much is obvious.

Ah here!

He was a bit unsure tonight got into the action, his crossing was pants tonight his defence work as a fullback he is coming inside to the middle of the defence to much, looks to be getting match fit in all fairness!

Now hang on!

Seami and Rachel had a daughter today, Lilly Coleman.

A new little Toffee. ;)

Ahh I see what's going on here

Even at the 40% hes operating at hes still without question and without equal in the entire league.
I reckon Hibbo could put in better crosses than the guff hes produced though Goat. If he keeps getting himself in those good attacking positions he'll score a few however.

I reckon Hibbo could put in better crosses than the guff hes produced though Goat. If he keeps getting himself in those good attacking positions he'll score a few however.

Mate his crossing the other night was amazingly bad, like im not quite sure what he was even trying, as I said, hes at about 40% at the moment, maybe given the above hes had other things on his mind, hand on heart I honestly dont watch as much football as I used to, so maybe im missing a gem, but I wouldnt trade him for a single RB in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.