Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate his crossing the other night was amazingly bad, like im not quite sure what he was even trying, as I said, hes at about 40% at the moment, maybe given the above hes had other things on his mind, hand on heart I honestly dont watch as much football as I used to, so maybe im missing a gem, but I wouldnt trade him for a single RB in the league.
It was atrocious wasn't it. I think there are maybe a few better in the league, but not many, Zabaleta for one.
He's a top 4 right back though for sure. Just needs to get a little closer to his man when defending crosses too.

I reckon Hibbo could put in better crosses than the guff hes produced though Goat. If he keeps getting himself in those good attacking positions he'll score a few however.
hibbert isn't fit to be even spoken about in a coleman thread, shows how spoilt you have been with him that you would even mention hibbert in the same sentence, those were dark days when hibbert was first choice, 'defenders should just defend' and all that complete backwards bs, when the quegs on here realised coleman defended just as well as that beaut hibbert but was also an actual footballer. I remember the hibbert/coleman wars on here, i fought on the righteous side, and your comments have infuriated me

walkers gash, coleman has been sound, have you seen us when he isn't playing you complete bulb

dorothy%20gasp.gif

hibbert isn't fit to be even spoken about in a coleman thread, shows how spoilt you have been with him that you would even mention hibbert in the same sentence, those were dark days when hibbert was first choice, 'defenders should just defend' and all that complete backwards bs, when the quegs on here realised coleman defended just as well as that beaut hibbert but was also an actual footballer. I remember the hibbert/coleman wars on here, i fought on the righteous side, and your comments have infuriated me

Maaaaaaaaaaate, I think he was implying that his crossing was that bad it was almost Hibbert like!!!!

walkers gash, coleman has been sound, have you seen us when he isn't playing you complete bulb
everytime i've seen walker play he has put in good crosses

in fact i think in the most recent game we had he put in a delightful low and hard cross right into the feet of a spurs player who messed up and that could have easily led to a goal

and where did i say coleman hasn't been sound? i said his shooting hasn't been that good this season.

and any reason for the insult at the end? i didnt say anything derogatory towards you.

everytime i've seen walker play he has put in good crosses

in fact i think in the most recent game we had he put in a delightful low and hard cross right into the feet of a spurs player who messed up and that could have easily led to a goal

and where did i say coleman hasn't been sound? i said his shooting hasn't been that good this season.

and any reason for the insult at the end? i didnt say anything derogatory towards you.
You brought the insult on yourself with that provocative post, if you are mentioning walkers good points in a coleman thread, you should mention his bad, which is pretty much everything else involved in football, this is the the coleman thread spud, you either get onboard or you step up, or you step the fcuk off

well if its any consolation i do think coleman is the best right back in the league

but i don't think walker is as bad as you make out otherwise he wouldn't be a regular for england or starting for a team like spurs who are only 5 points off the top of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.