Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only recently have I seen where this comes from. Makes it even funnier.

Seamus is alright by the way. Just shouldn't have to play every game.
Just rewatching the IT crowd on netflix today, great show.

Agree that the occasional rest would do seamus the world of good, he's been ok but definitely not at his best this season

Hes been asked to play a different role since Dels inclusion. Its been to the detriment of his natural game. That's why he seems not the same atm

Good news if true
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/everton-hope-lukaku-fit-manchester-10712661
He had predicted that Coleman could be missing for between three and four weeks, casting serious doubt over his involvement in the second leg of the semi-final, which is also at the Etihad stadium on Wednesday January 27.

But the Republic of Ireland right-back’s calf injury should now keep him out for more like two-and-and-a-half weeks.

I think Coleman's been great this season when he's been fit and playing and the only issue really is his crossing. When you consider we have Del on that flank with his wicked deliveries this season it's not too much of an issue for me.

I think Coleman's been great this season when he's been fit and playing and the only issue really is his crossing. When you consider we have Del on that flank with his wicked deliveries this season it's not too much of an issue for me.
All about attacking play is it. He's s defender. And he's been poor at it in the last 18months, doesn't stop crosses, caught out of position and lack of concentration. Players running off the back of him.

Deli Ali's goal a perfect example, he was goal side then just stopped and by the time he started again Ali was in front of him

All about attacking play is it. He's s defender. And he's been poor at it in the last 18months, doesn't stop crosses, caught out of position and lack of concentration. Players running off the back of him.

Deli Ali's goal a perfect example, he was goal side then just stopped and by the time he started again Ali was in front of him
Do mean apart from the fact it was a ball between our two centre half's that our keeper should have dealt with?

His crossing has never been good, but it's more noticeable when he's not scoring goals either. Half of his crosses end up at the feet of Baines or out for a goal kick. He's still a good RB though.

Status
Not open for further replies.