2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
….and me, Patterson is the future.

i actually think he’s been a lot stronger defensively than I expected & I don’t think he’s offered as much as he can going forward.

i think he’d be lots better with somebody other than Gordon ahead of him. He needs a partner, he needs blend & Gordon isn’t that player. Regardless, I actually see Gordon on the other flank.

You know, I thought the same mate and it’s something you don’t see talked about much, the lad has a cross on him and we haven’t seen it much.

We’d have different opinions on Anthony mate, I’d be very much in the vanguard of highly rating him. I think he and Nathan do and have done well together. ;)

It's so predictable at this stage, I dread to think what a forum like this would have been like for Neville Southalls last few seasons.
There's a certain type of fan who'll always be like that. Giving stick to a great servant now past their peak but trying their best, like Seamus has been. He was no worse than most of that team on Saturday.

You know, I thought the same mate and it’s something you don’t see talked about much, the lad has a cross on him and we haven’t seen it much.

We’d have different opinions on Anthony mate, I’d be very much in the vanguard of highly rating him. I think he and Nathan do and have done well together. ;)
Most of his games have had Rondon, Maupay, Gray or Gordon as the main striker, so it's probably not too surprising that we haven't seen it yet.

False bigotry accusations
Is our “club captain” gonna offer us any nice little sound bites or is he gonna just stay in hiding and hope that nobody notices him again?

Why do this? Your bigoted stance has already been called out. Go sing your songs about dancing in a catholics blood elsewhere please.

Why do this? Your bigoted stance has already been called out. Go sing your songs about dancing in a catholics blood elsewhere please.
In what way is this bigotry?

He simply questioned a player’s performance.

We abhor sectarianism of any origin, and that includes false accusations also. Are you suggesting that Protestants cannot say Catholics may have had a poor game?

If so, and this applies to the reverse situation also, please feel free to do one.

You started it. You can't leave your vitriol to one side. It's poisonous. Just get away from here.
You mentioned religion, no one else.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.