2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidibe has played one game for his new team, in a new country.

I think he needs a little bit more time before turning him into the next Martina.

True maybe I was being harsh however he looked ropey against a League One outfit and shocking defensively for Monaco.

Personally would want an upgrade on Coleman on the level of Digne who's a class above

Sidibe has played one game for his new team, in a new country.

I think he needs a little bit more time before turning him into the next Martina.
Sidibe is a player who a few years ago looked pretty decent, but in more recent seasons his form has proper nose dived in a big way. Im no french football expert but id rather not sign him from what i have seen of him tbh. Unless he somehow manages to find his earlier career form again that is.

Maybe I'm blinded by my love for the lad but I think he's been fine this season. All this talk about him being a weak link, I don't really see. He's not as good going forward as he used to be but defensively he's solid and is well worth his place in the team. You want to upgrade him? Fine but we will have our work cut out doing that.

Maybe I'm blinded by my love for the lad but I think he's been fine this season. All this talk about him being a weak link, I don't really see. He's not as good going forward as he used to be but defensively he's solid and is well worth his place in the team. You want to upgrade him? Fine but we will have our work cut out doing that.
He has been, but bedwetters gotta bed-wet.

Hes just a whipping boy for people cos he had a few shaky games after his injury.

Hes a wonderful player, gives 100% every game and never goes missing.

He’s a solid option and will never throw in a half-hearted performance, but his time is nearing an end now. I’d hope Brands and Silva are looking at a first team replacement for him next season.

not sure what you want me to say? I think Seamus needs replacing for next season, We look for a replacement next summer.

Back to the Wolves game think it showed up that a bit of slowness has emerged and he is getting on. Not saying Kenny is the future but are there any other young players who could fit in? Holgate, Bangthemin for example or must we look for a RB version of Digne?

Status
Not open for further replies.