2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like a broken record saying it but I struggle to think of a player playing in the premier league with worse passing/crossing technique than him, I’ve honestly seen Sunday league footballers kick a ball better than him, his crossing is absolutley pathetic

Feel like a broken record saying it but I struggle to think of a player playing in the premier league with worse passing/crossing technique than him, I’ve honestly seen Sunday league footballers kick a ball better than him, his crossing is absolutley pathetic

He should really smash it across the goal everytime.

Should have gone all out for Meunier or someone of his calibre in the summer.

Really hoped this would be the season we upgraded like Digne on the Left last season.

He's definitely the weak link in our defence. Been a great player for us throughout the years but we really need to replace him as soon as possible so he doesn't end up hanging round for too long like Jags did. He'd be a good back up, but I'd like to see us get another first choice RB in Jan.

To be honest despite our good start to the season re conceeding goals our defence still worries me
Seamus is on the decline
Keane is too slow
Mina has been better but still is liable to mistakes
Digne is great going forward but not defensively

He's definitely the weak link in our defence. Been a great player for us throughout the years but we really need to replace him as soon as possible so he doesn't end up hanging round for too long like Jags did. He'd be a good back up, but I'd like to see us get another first choice RB in Jan.

Think we are stuck with him until next summer.

Sidibe for me isnt the answer either he just seems too defensively lax.

Status
Not open for further replies.